… living wall that creates a nurturing caring culture
Mental health and wellness is on the decline. Everyone seems more stressed than ever. Why is this happening?
Stress isn’t always bad. A little bit of stress can help you stay focused, energetic, and able to meet new challenges in the workplace. It’s what keeps you on your toes during a presentation or alert to prevent accidents or costly mistakes.
But in today’s hectic world, the workplace too often seems like an emotional roller coaster. Long hours, tight deadlines, and ever-increasing demands can leave you feeling worried, drained, and overwhelmed. And when stress exceeds your ability to cope, it stops being helpful and starts causing damage to your mind and body—as well as to your job satisfaction.
A few impacts mental ill health facts:
- 1 in 4 people experience mental health issues each year
- At any given time, 1 in 6 adults have symptoms
- Responsible for 72m working days lost annually (£34.9b)
- Total cost in England is estimated at £105b per year
- People with a long-term conditions lose their jobs every year (300,000)
- 75% of mental illness starts before age 18
- Men aged 40-49 have the highest suicide rates in the UK
- 70-75% of people with diagnosable mental illness receives no treatment
Plants have healing powers and more
As humans, we long to be close to nature. By integrating our natural environment into a workplace setting, people start to associate their work with nature. It’s calming, yet miraculous.
It’s been scientifically proven that plants reduce anxiety, sickness and absenteeism. Plants are nature’s air purifier, temperature regulator and energy saver. They filter out harmful toxins, keep rooms cool in summer and insulate walls in winter. All this from a humble little plant!
If you’re thinking this all sounds amazing, but there is no way you can fit plants throughout your facility, we have the perfect solution: Wonderwall.
A few facts about living walls:
- World’s largest vertical garden measures 2,593.77 m²
- Cleans the air efficiently, one plant per 9.3 m² of space
- Absorbs carbon dioxide and releases oxygen through photosynthesis
- Filters exhaust fumes and VOC pollutants: benzene, formaldehyde, and trichloroethylene
- Prevents or relieves SBS and BRI symptoms
The only limit is your imagination!
Contact us today on 03300 972 721